Saturday, May 30, 2009

For The Love Of All That Is Good And Mighty, Screw Off!

There's this guy...he's a jerk and I don't like him. He dates a sweetheart friend of mine, which is the only reason I even bother talking to him.

He freaking ruined my night last night. It was my last few hours of my birthday and he starts a stupid argument about politics and Obama and then spends the rest of the night demanding to know why I don't like him and blah blah blah.

Just shut up and let me have my night.

He was also pissy because I didn't want to get drunk. I'm sorry, I was tired and I just wanted to relax, not get drunk.

I am allowed to do with my life as I please. Just because I'm not an alcoholic like you doesn't mean I'm a bad person. I just know that once I start drinking, its hard for me to stop. I dont like to put myself in that position so I try not to drink a lot.

He also wanted to know why I am the way I am. Apparently, I am very apprehensive and I don't answer questions in detail and whatever. I'm sorry, I barely know you, I'm not going to tell you my life story and why I am the way I am. Screw off.

Game 1 of the Stanley Cup Finals starts tonight at 8. Go Red Wings!

And now I will leave you with a wonderful black and white photo by the wonderful Dirk Behlau

No comments:

Post a Comment