Wednesday, May 27, 2009

For Helvede! Bringing Back The 80s With My Wicked Haircut. It's Not Been This Short Since I Was A Kid.

My attention span is short. I am all over the place and my brain won't settle.

I got my haircut today!



That's right bitches. It's a short as shit. I'm going to take better pictures later...when my brain isn't so hopped up on the imaginary drugs it thinks its on. I swear to God...I can't think straight.

Class is going good. Last weekend was nice. Granted, I was sick up until Monday, so I was basically whining all weekend. But my Mutti took me to Ikea and we walked around. It's freaking awesome that we have an Ikea in West Chester. Ikea is one of the greatest stores ever. Is it sad that I'm at the point in my life where I was super excited about buying pots for my kitchen? Yeah...I'm an adult.

As I said, class is good. Reiko joined the class, so now my bestie is there! It's pretty awesome. Our first paper is due next monday (our last monday class), but its only 3-5 pages, so it will be easy. Ya know...once I start it.

I just talked with Dr. Canada and guess what?! I'm going to be a chair on a committee next semester at Model UN! As a chair, our hotel/conference/plane is all paid for by the school, so I will just have to pay for food and alcohol while I'm there! I also get to be there an extra few days, so life will be awesome!

My 21st is Friday! I would like my first legal drink to be a shot of tequila. I think I'll get Violent Pat to buy me my tequila so that right at midnight I can take a shot. That just means I need to get a lime to chase that shit. I'll have to get Mutti to give me some more money so I have enough to get me through for at least the next few weeks.

Hopefully I can go home next weekend. I won't have class that Monday, so I can get another 4 day weekend. Then I can get the rest of my b-day presents and find out what else I got. I opened my stuff from my mutti, far, Marine Chick, and Major Pain In The Ass. I got a Nightwish CD from MPITA and Curly (Century Child is an awesome CD! LOVE IT! Dank u weel!), I got The Art of War from Marine Chick, and a bunch of stuff from Mutti and Far. I got the Making Marines series on DVD, a set of penguin playing cards, a Poster of a Penguin Mommy, Daddy, and baby (it's so cute!!), and a pretty new shirt.

I can't wait to find out what else I got for my b-day.

It's nice rooming with Violent Pat. She and I have similar tastes in music, movies, and TV (and she likes Hockey!!!) so things are going good so far. Tonight the Wings are playing. She's not a wings fan, but she hates the Penguins as much as I do, so that definitely makes up for it. The fucking Penguins won last night which means they're going to the Stanley Cup Finals. I'm so pissed! Oh well, that just means they'll be twice as humiliated when the Red Wings kick their ass in the finals for the 2nd year in a row.

Screw the Penguins.

I'm trying to get back into learning Danish and Dutch. Dutch is actually coming along fairly well. Danish...not so much. Oh well, I'll keep at it and hope for the best. I've been talking with Violent Pat and I'm putting a lot of consideration into applying to grad schools abroad. Possible options are: Denmark, Netherlands, Germany, Italy, Greece, Spain, and Australia. Right now, Denmark and the Netherlands are my top two choices for outside of the US. Possible states in the US are: Texas...Texas...oh and Texas.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment