Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I'm Obsessing Over This Concert And How Happy I Would Be If I Could Go I Want One Last Chance To See Volbeat And Nightwish Live Please Pretty Please

I'm obsessing over this show in Atlanta. The cheapest hotel I found on hotels.com is only $25 for one night, but you have to be 21 to check in. I'm not 21 yet, so IDK if they'd let me check in.

I'm looking all over the net to find a cheap hotel to convince my mom.

Dammit, I will go! I will go. It's the last happy thing I'll do for 8 weeks. The next 8 weeks are going to be hell. I need this. I want this. I will have this.

If I can go, there are soooo many people from the nightwish forum, it would be awesome to be able to finally meet other people from the forum! There were a few at the Louisville show, but IDK who they were until afterwards. It was comical.

I'm going to go get my Ohio drivers license today which means from today on, it is horizontal! WOOT! I'm an adult, yeah!

p.s. 16 days until I turn 21!!!!!!!
p.p.s. 1 day until the Nightwish show in Atlanta!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment