Sunday, June 28, 2009

Maybellene

editors note- this is the fourth time I've written this...fucking internet at school sucks!

I started biology last week. I have lecture monday, tuesday, wednesday and thursday from 1-3pm and lab on tuesday and thursday from 10:15am-12:45pm. That means that tuesday and thursday and part of me dies. I have biology for four and a half hours on tuesday and thursday. Can we say OVERKILL? Ridiculous.

We started dissecting pigs on thursday in lab. I have a lille pige (little girl) and the other guy in my class (yes, there are only two of us in the class, woot) has a lille dreng (little boy). I named my spotted lille pige Maybellene. I felt bad when I cut her mouth and body open. To be honest, the worst part of it all was hearing the cracking of the ribs when my prof pulled her chest cavity open. Other than that, I'm do expertly. My prof says I'm really good at this. I think that's a compliment.

I'm all alone...Violent Pat left on Friday. I miss her.

I've got a lot to do this week. Blah, I hate this summer. Not working for me at all. Oh well, at least I'll be graduating next May!

No comments:

Post a Comment