Monday, June 22, 2009

The End

I now know what its like to watch everything you've worked so hard for fall away in an instance.

I made a mistake and now I'm being punished for it.

I'm so close to seeing everything disappear in an instant.

They're almost insistant on ruining everything because of one mistake.

Now I know why people say life isn't fair.

Now I know why I hate this school.

I've lost all motivation to do pretty much anything.

I'll do Biology and get through that class.

But my senior year, should I go, will be horrible.

And now I don't know if I'll even be accepted to any Grad School.

I understand rules, but there must be someway they can punish me without ruining me.

I've learned my lesson, trust me, but does that mean they have to ruin my chance at ever getting into Grad school?

Apparently.

God help me.

Because no one else can.

There's nothing I can do to fix what I've done.

All I can do is pray and pray that the effect is all God's plan and that everything will work out in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment