Monday, September 23, 2013

Writing Spree

Well, I finished the first draft of The Immortals! It's sitting pretty at 68,554 words. I'm like 70% happy with it. I do look forward to working on a new draft, but I'm trying not to think about it right now.

I am doing my best to focus on the short stories for FSoA. I wrote the first draft of story #2 today. It turned out pretty well, I think. It needs a bit of meat, but overall I don't think it will need too much work. We'll see how I feel in a couple of weeks.

Tomorrow, September 24th, the 5 days of FSoA being free on Kindle begins. Since I sold 151 copies the first time, I'm really hoping to sell more than that this time. Hopefully with my presence on Goodreads & Facebook, I'll be able to get people to buy it.

We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment