Thursday, July 25, 2013

Camp Nano July

I'm halfway through my newest book, The Immortals. TI is the first book in The Lonely Mountain trilogy. It's also my most hated book of the three. I hate it and I don't want to write it anymore. But I need to finish this. I've got seven days to write like 17,000 words. Don't think I'll make it, but I can certainly get a big chunk of this book done.

Next month I plan on putting TI aside so I can begin writing my short stories for Farther Side of Away. There's still a lot of stories I want to write from that world and I plan on doing it. With any luck, I could have that out in early 2014. But we'll see.

I've got to find a job for the next few months. I need a paycheck since DRC is done for a while.

My book is finally out on Smashwords, so you can buy it for PDF, Nook, Ibook, Sony Reader, etc etc. So it's as out there as it's ever going to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment