Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Work, work, work

I feel like I spend all of my time working, which isn't true.

Last week I started a new project, which ends probably tomorrow and then right away we start another new project. My scoring center wasn't even supposed to have these projects, but some other center got behind and since we're awesome we got them. I don't mind so much since it's a good paycheck, but I do like having some time off. Oh well.

I should be done the 16th or 17th and then I get a break until June 3rd. In the meantime, I'm going to visit my friend up above Columbus for Memorial Day weekend. My birthday is the wednesday after that, so I'll be doing stuff with my lovely bff and then I'll be doing stuff with my family.

I finally got my paycheck today (and we got out of work a couple of hours early) so I'm happy about that. The appointment for my car is on saturday, but Midas says it'll be like $300 to fix the tension on just the front two brakes. How is that so freaking expensive? There goes a big chunk of my paycheck, plus paying my phone bill and buying food and gas. And I still owe my brother almost $200 for the Rush tickets.

It is any wonder I can't afford to pay my student loans?

But, that's life. make money and watch it disappear.

No comments:

Post a Comment