Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Cute boots to look for

I'm a boot kind of person, but sadly I only own three pairs of boots. If I ever get a job, it's something I will rectify. For now, I can only stare and wish.

I'm in a mood for boots that go up over my calf, and at least to my knee, with little to no heel:





Steve Madden makes some great boots, though the prices are a little eh. But if you search sites hard enough, you're guaranteed to find the right boot and the right price. I love amazon, though I know a lot of people don't. But it works for me. Just make sure when you're buying things, that there is a return/refund option available. You don't want to buy a pair of shoes, have it end up being the wrong size, and not be able to return them!

I'm trying to find new boots to wear to the concerts I go to. I hate always wearing the same pair. But with no cash coming in, it's kind of a moot point. If I ever get the money, I'd love to buy this pair. They've got no heel, which is great for standing for 4 or more hours, and they're cute:



Btw, if you're into steampunk, Clockwork Couture is a great store to check out!

No comments:

Post a Comment