Tuesday, July 21, 2009

EPICA! EPICA! EPICA! EPICA IN FEBRUARY!!!

Well, as if my year couldn't get any better! Epica just announced they will be headlining a tour in the U.S. with Blackguard as their opener! Shitastic!! They will be in Cleveland on February 3rd. Either I attend that show or truck my ass down to Atlanta on February 28th since I'll be on Spring Break. I suppose it's possible, as long as CPAC isn't going on, that my parents might let me go to Atlanta. Although I fucking hate the Masquerade and would like to avoid that place like the plague.

Ugh, I'm not looking forward to standing outside in the fucking snow. Ah, fuck Cleveland. This show will be my first time to Cleveland. Fuck, if I can survive Atlanta, I think I'll be golden in Cleveland.

I'm so excited! I'll be ordering my Volbeat/Metallica ticket within the next week or so! Oh, my loves!! I can't wait to see Volbeat again! I hope Rammstein plans a US tour soon!! And Flogging Molly needs to get their asses back here!

I am now addicted to concerts! I wonder if anyone I know will be in Cincy over the next four weeks...hmm...

I'm home in three days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment