Friday, October 11, 2013

My Mother Said

I've been listening to Anneke van Giersbergen's new album Drive almost non-stop for the past few days. It is amazing. Her albums just keep getting better and better. Now if only The Storm would release new music. But I changed the header to lyrics from the song My Mother Said. It's not my favorite on the album, but I do love it.

I'm still writing, slowly. I'm just under 4,000 words on the first short story. There's still a lot to write, but I'm getting there.

Hopefully I'll be on a project next month and will be able to earn a decent paycheck. The Birthday Massacre and Emilie Autumn are going to be touring in November. I'd love to be able to go, but I don't think I'll be able to afford it.

The end of the year is always the hardest because I can never seem to find a job for the fall/winter. If I could find a better way to sell books, I'd be a lot better off. I do what I can. Hopefully things will get better soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment