Thursday, October 24, 2013

Always writing

I have finished Short stories #1, 2, 3, & 8. I'm halfway through 4. Still got a few to do, but I'll get around to it next month.

Right now, my main focus is my non-fiction book, If You're a Princess, Where's Your Crown? It's about royalty. I've been worried about getting enough pictures for the book and it continues to be a problem, but I'm trying not to freak out too much right now. It won't be published until January at the earliest, so I just need to calm down.

I found out today I will not be working in November, so that really sucks. I need new brake pads for my back brakes, plus I need to be able to afford my cell phone bill & gas. At this rate, if I don't buy anything and just pay my cell phone bill, I'll be able to pay Oct & November, & then I'll be poor. So, at the very least, as long as I can keep selling things on ebay, I should make it through December before I go broke.

I need to find someway to sell books. A $10 paycheck can go a long way.


No comments:

Post a Comment