Friday, August 23, 2013

The World's End

Saw the World's End today. Marvelous movie. I'm a big fan of Simon Pegg & Nick Frost. This movie was great. It had some throwbacks to the previous two films (Shaun of the Dead & Hot Fuzz), but nothing that I thought was too over the top. The cast was top. I had a lot of fun watching it. Can't wait to have it on DVD!

I bought season 1 of Haven today. It was only $13.50 and I couldn't resist. Gotta love getting 50% off at Barnes & Noble.

Tomorrow I'm going to see The Mortal Instruments with a friend. I'm not expecting much. I've got 0 respect for Cassandra Clare, but I like enough of the cast that I want to see the movie. The reviews have me jumping with glee, but we'll see if it is as bad as they say.

Meanwhile, I continue with watching CSI.

No comments:

Post a Comment