Monday, August 19, 2013

Buying my novel

I've added a new option. On the sidebar, you can purchase, through paypal, my book. You can simply order a copy at $10, plus shipping, or you can order a signed copy with no personalization (meaning just my signature) at $12 plus shipping, or you can order a signed copy with personalization (meaning I will sign it to you) at $15 plus shipping.

I'm slowly, lamely, working on the short stories to go with Farther Side of Away. My plan at this point is when it's finished, it'll be available, for free, for Kindle, Nook, etc. There won't, at the outset, be any paperback copies available. If it's popular enough, I may make it available in paperback eventually.

I'm also still writing my next book, The Immortals. I'm liking how it's shaping up so far. It needs a lot of work though.

School starts Wednesday and I'll be back to trying to be a substitute teacher. In the meantime, I write.

No comments:

Post a Comment