Saturday, October 10, 2009

Completely Disenfranchised with Life

I hate life. I hate school. I hate people.

I just want to watch CSI, eat food, drink soda or tea, and not have any responsibilities. Oh, and I don't want people to assume that I would be honky dory if Bush had won the Nobel Peace Prize. I liked the guy, but he didn't do much to deserve it. So, if you would kindly shut your fucking mouth and stop assuming I kiss every Republican ass I see, that would be great. kthanxbye.

In other news. Yesterday I bought this shirt:


And this purse:


They're both from White House Black Market aka my favorite store ever. When I get paid next month, I am going to buy these shoes:


Hopefully they will still have them. They're just $50 right now, but I can't spend anymore money until after I pay the first payment for my school ring. I should be getting charged for that in the next few weeks.

My far said I could get these boots:


My mutti and I went to WHBM to get them when I was home last weekend, but they didn't have them in the store. We're going to go back next weekend when I'm home to see if they have them then. If they don't, I'm going to get one of these coats:



I really want the white one, but they didn't have that last weekend either. The boots and the white coat are new, but the other coat isn't. They had the black coat last weekend. If we cant find the boots or the white coat, I'm going to get the black coat. Or something else.

I need pants, shoes, and a coat to go with my new shirt and purse. I love WHBM. I finally got my blackbook card, so I now get 5% off my purchases. This is so going to be my store when I'm president.

No comments:

Post a Comment