Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Help me raise money please!

I reached 50,000 words for NaNoWriMo on the 16th. I'm not quite finished with the first draft, but I'm no longer focused on it, which is nice.

Now I am trying to work on my non-fiction book about royalty, If You're a Princess, Where's Your Crown? I've still got a lot to do, but it's coming together. I'm behind, but that's ok. I pushed the publish date to February 22nd, so I've got the time.

I did start an Indiegogo Campaign to help raise money so that I can purchase photos for my book. You can see it HERE. I can put all the information in my book, but the thing that really help this book come together and look awesome and be awesome is PHOTOS. I do not have anywhere near enough money to even purchase one photo, let alone a dozen. Any money I get will help make this book be the best it can be! So please, if you have some money to spare, help a girl out!

Back to writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment