Thursday, July 18, 2013

I'm still here

So I've been off work for the last week and I'm bored as fuck.

Last weekend my bff came down and we went to King's Island and we went to a couple of cemeteries to look for good headstones for cover photos. I had a great time and it was good to see her.

Oh so I saw Pacific Rim the other day and it was sooooo good! The Jaegers were awesome and so were the Kaiju.

I just loved it.

Tomorrow will mark 1 months since I published my book! That's pretty cool that its been out for a month now. Hopefully sometime next month it'll get picked up in some bookstores and maybe that will help with selling copies.

I should find out next week if I'm on this last project. I really hope so, I could use another paycheck. Time to start looking for something for the rest of the year. Blah.

I've started writing the first book in my trilogy. It's coming along ok. It's going to need a lot of work, which is fine since I'm not planning on publishing it anytime soon.

My bff Danielle has released her first novel! http://www.amazon.com/Project-Death-Resurrection-Volume-1/dp/1483917916/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1374173237&sr=8-1&keywords=Danielle+Thamasa Go check it out!

1 comment: