Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Please buy my shoes

Ok, so I am still trying, unsuccessfully, to find a job. Apparently I'm both too qualified and not qualified enough to work at McDonalds? Seriously, what is my life?

So, I've got some shoes on ebay that I'd like to get rid of. I don't wear them and I'd rather sell them off to people who would wear them.


These are White House Black Market Cleo flats. I've owned them for a few years, but I've worn them maybe 4 or 5 times. They're a size 6.5 Women's. The auction is starting at $30 and will end Dec 27th. If you don't want to wait, you can buy them outright for $50.


http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270877916560



These are Guess women's Gold and Black heels. They're a size 7 women's and have a high heel. I only wore them once, for a dance. The auction is starting at $20 and will end Dec 27th. If you don't want to wait, you can buy them for $40.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270877916998

It would really help me out if I could sell these shoes! I've got to start paying back what I owe to the school so I can get in for the fall semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment