Thursday, December 24, 2009

Yes I am doing that "Emo" bullshit, I can feel if I want to!!

I'm all about the Growing Up Cullen stuff. GUC is a funny little thing that two girls came up with, which you can read here: http://oxymoronassoc.livejournal.com/tag/creative:+growing+up+cullen

It's the funniest shit I've read in a long time. I think they get all of the characters spot on. Stephanie Meyer (or however you spell her freaking name) should read it and learn a thing or two.

Today is Christmas Eve. So, Merry Christmas and happy holidays to you all. I'm actually quite...sad. Usually I find christmas to be a very great holiday. But this year, all I can think about is how badly I've messed up in school. I failed a class. I'm too chicken shit to check to see if I failed the other class I was worried about. I probably did. Why? BECAUSE MY LIFE SUCKS. When something goes wrong, a million things go wrong at once. Isn't that one of Newton's laws? It should be. It seems to be how life goes. For me, at least.

I just want to get into the Army and get away from this stupid school.

I got my school ring earlier than I thought I would. I also got my senior pictures earlier than I thought I would. I'll post both next week. I'm still trying to find my cord to hook my camera up to my computer.

Well, I'm finally off to bed. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment