Monday, November 23, 2009

I'm Such a Fool

Tomorrow morning at 10am, I'll be meeting with an Army Recruiter to discuss my options as an Officer in the U.S. Army.

I'm just joining the army so I can still have a Military I.D., get to live on base (and thus have access to cheaper things and no sales tax and cheap movies), wear a uniform, meet hot guys in equally hot uniforms, work on my rifle skills, have my dad salute me while completely ignoring I have to salute my brother (I just won't look at him when he's in uniform), get out of BUTTFUCK OHIO, move to the beautiful south (If I get stuck north, I'll bitch until I get my transfer), get $3000 a month (and that's just for starters), have a chance to travel, and, lastly, have the army pay off my ridiculous school loans.

And, the number one reason of all: To serve my country with honor and valor.

I'm going to be devestated if I don't get in. Which means I'm going to have to change a few things. I'm going to need to start working out more (pull-ups are a bitch), I'm going to need to learn to eat a meal quickly, I need to eat more and better, and I'm going to have to learn not to cry when someone yells at me.

And I'm going to have to start getting up at 6am. YUCK.

I'm going home for Thanksgiving Break tomorrow around noon. I can't wait. Even though I have like 6 papers to write and a bunch of other shit to do. I can't wait until the semester is over.

Oh, I got my hair cut again.



Essentially, what I got cut was the right side of my head, as seen in picture #1, and the back. When the left side grows out more, it'll look better.

And I promise I will update soon about the Metallica concert a few weeks ago. I'll post a couple of my videos so you can cringe at my singing voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment