Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The Nose...Smells...My Stomach...Hurling

Today I'd like to talk about smells. I have pretty much always been someone with a strong sense of smell. If I don't like the way food smells, I won't usually eat it. I'm very big on smells.

So that brings me to today. For some reason, I was all about smells today. I think it started with the stupid spoiled milk that I had to dump out over the weekend. I smell everything now and when I say everything I mean everything that smells awful. The entire time I sat in class today all I could think about was how bad everything smells.

Because of this, I had a horrible headache, actually I still have a horrible headache, and my stomach has been churning all day. I really feel like I need to hurl a very violent, yet relieving, hurl. Ya know, that hurl that before hand you feel like death has warmed over and afterwards you feel like you're ready to drink some more? Yeah, I need a relieving hurl. I pretty much feel like shit and I would love to lean over the toliet and let it all go. Hey, dude, don't talk to me about overshare, this is my blog, I'll talk about puke if I want to.

Also, it's been way too long since I threw up after a night of drinking. While some may think that's amazing, I think that means I just haven't gone all the way in way too long. I still remember Kermit's epic throw-up that somehow made it behind the toliet and even on the plunger. How does that shit happen? That's like texts from last night epic. It doesn't happen often but when it does, its epic.

BTW, if you don't already know them, here are some bands you should check out:

The Misfits [when Danzig was the singer, although I love Dig Up Her Bones], Danzig [especially How the Gods Kill and Mother], Volbeat, and DevilDriver.

No comments:

Post a Comment